Bruschetta is an Italian fresh appetiser, initially consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with some olive oil. Today you can find hundreds of different recipes of bruschetta, where the only limit is your imagination and products you like. We suggest you to try one of the traditional recipes of Bruschetta with tomatoes and peppers.
- Italian or French Bread
- Fresh tomatoes, chopped
- Peppers of your choice
- Olives, chopped
- Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- Cream Cheese of your choice
- Make the first topping for bruschetta. Mix tomatoes, basil, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and set aside.
- Make the second topping. Mix peppers, olives, salt, pepper and olive oil in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat the grill pan or outdoor grill over medium-high heat. Drizzle the bread slices with a little bit of olive oil and put into the pan. Grill for about 2-3 minutes on each side, until the bread is heated through and grill marks appear.
- Remove bread from the grill and rub one side with some garlic. Spread the cream cheese over the bread and put one of your toppings on top.
- Serve immediately.