Did you know that when it first was introduced, the burgers were not popular right until 1904.Nowadays burgers compose over 60% beef consumed worldwide. There are loads of different recipes of burgers, ingredients may very and are not limited at all. This is one of the classic cheeseburger recipes, which is simple to make and super fast to eat ;) Serves 4 persons.
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 400g minced beef
- 4 slices Cheddar
- 4 soft burger buns, cut in half
- melted butter for brushing
- tomato ketchup
- Pickles, sliced
- Tomato, sliced
- Iceberg lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- Mix salt and pepper with the beef. Divide the mixture into 4 equal parts and form 4 burgers, about 1 cm thick. Lay them into a baking paper and set aside.
- Heat the frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the burgers for about 4 minutes on one side, then turn them over and put a slice of cheese on each one. Cook until cooked, for about 4 minutes.
- Brush the insides of the buns with melted butter and toast lightly.
- Build the burgers. Take the bottom bun, spread the ketchup on top. Put the ingredients in the following order: pickles, cheesy burgers, mustard, tomato, lettuce. Then spread the mayo om the top bun and place it on top.
- Serve with fries or fresh salad on a side.