Stir frying is a Chinese technique in which ingredients are fried together in a small amount of very hot oil. This method of cooking gives you an amazing quick and healthy dish that contains meat and vegetables inside to be nutritious and delicious.
- 4 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons oriental sesame oil
- 1 8-ounce skinless boneless chicken breast, cut crosswise into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Cook beans in pot of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain. Refresh under cold running water.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Add to skillet; stir-fry until just cooked through, about 2 minutes
- Transfer chicken to plate.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Add bell pepper, ginger and garlic; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and beans to skillet. Stir in soy sauce and vinegar. Simmer until sauce thickens slightly, about 2 minutes