Who doesn't like cookies? These warm, gooey and chocolate fragranced snacks are absolutely great and delicious for any occasion. Today is a special occasion, the Homemade Cookie Day! We want you to celebrate it with this perfect homemade cookie recipe and enjoy your Saturday.
- 3/4 c granulated sugar
- 3/4 C packed brown sugar
- 1 C butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 C all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 C coarsely chopped nuts
- 1 package semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
1. Heat oven to 190ºC
2. Mix sugars, butter, vanilla and egg in large bowl. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt (dough will be stiff). Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
3. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet. Cool on wire rack.