Today probably is the sweetest day in the year, the World Chocolate Day! It sounds super fun when it comes to thinking about the celebration of this day :) We suggest you to cook this delicious chocolate mousse, which contains sweet, tender chocolate and some nice liqueur touch in it. Hope you'll love it just like we do.
- 150g 70% dark chocolate
- 50g unsalted butter
- 1/8 C hot water
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp Frangelico (or you can use other liqueur, at your preference)
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/3 C sugar
- Place chocolate, butter, hot water and half of the sugar in a steel bowl and set over a pot of simmering water. Stir with a spoon, until everything is melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and add the vanilla extract and your liqueur. Stir until everything is combined.
- Beat the egg whites. Add in the remaining sugar and beat more, until it's stiff.
- Gently fold beaten egg whites into the chocolate, until mixture is even.
- Put into little jars and set in the fridge for at least 3 hours. Serve with whipped cream and berries, if you like.