Today’s snack recipe is pretty straight forward and simple but perfect for a summer picnic or BBQ party. Available for everyone ingredients create an amazingly fresh and light combination together, making your lunch even more delicious ;)
- 1 French baguette
- 1 cucumber (washed)
- 10 radishes (washed)
- fresh chives
- 120 g spreadable cream cheese
- Slice the cucumber thinly, sprinkle with a small amount of salt and set aside.
- Slice the radish thinly and set aside.
- Chop about 2 Tbsp of chives, reserving some stems for garnish. Then mix chopped chives with the cream cheese.
- Slice the baguette thinly.
- Spread your cream cheese with chives over the bread slices. Put cucumber and radish slices on top.
- Garnish with extra chives an serve immediately.