If you don't know what to cook for a dinner party and running out of time, grilled salmon is a perfect option. Super fast, super easy and super tasty. It will take less than 15 minutes of your time but leave an impression on your friends forever! Perfect for summer BBQ as well ;)
- Olive oil
- Salmon fillet
- Lemon pepper (or regular ground black pepper)
- Lemon wedges
*Quantity of ingredients depends on the number of people you want to serve (1 salmon fillet serves 1 person).
- Preheat grill or pan on medium heat.
- Rub some olive oil over the salmon fillet, so that the salmon is coated evenly. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill salmon over medium heat, for about 6 minutes on each side.
- Serve squizing the lemon over.