Guacamole is everyone's favorite party snack based on avocado. We suggest you to have a look at that upgraded version of traditional avocado guacamole which is brightened up by mango sweetness and chili spiciness. Easy recipe to enjoy your party!
- 3 avocados
- 1 ripe mango
- 1/3 C chopped cilantro
- 1/3 C chopped red onion
- 1 chili pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Salt and ground pepper, to taste
- Cut avocado in half, remove the skin and the pit. Place peeled avocados in a bowl and set aside.
- Remove the skin of a mango. Cut the mango into medium pieces, about 1 cm each.
- Add the mango, cilantro, red onion, chili, lime juice, salt, and pepper into the bowl with your avocado. Mash with a fork, until the mixture is half smooth and half chunky. Taste and add more salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve immediately with nachos or tortilla chips.