While London is still uncertain with its’ weather and cold temperatures don’t want to go away, we suggest you cook this warm and cozy dish to heat up your evening. Can be perfect for a party and feed your guests, as well as for small family dinner; just adjust a number of ingredients and enjoy.
- 8 chicken thighs (or drumsticks)
- 6-8 large potatoes, cut into quarters or halves
- 5-6 carrots, cut in quarters
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 15-20 garlic cloves
- Black ground pepper
- 4 Tbsp ground pepper (or 5 cloves crushed garlic)
- ½ tsp paprika (optional)
- 3-4 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 190 C. Place the foil or parchment paper into a baking tray.
- Wash the potatoes and carrots using a scrubber and cut them.
- Place chicken, potatoes and carrots, onion and garlic into your baking tray and sprinkle it with salt, ground pepper, and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil and toss everything to coat.
- Place it in the oven and bake for approximately 1 hour 20 minutes, until the chicken and potatoes are soft and easily pierced with the fork.
- Serve straight away in a baking dish or a big serving plate.