Tuna spread on a toasted bread is a classic and very satisfying lunch. It contains a lot of protein, due to tuna and avocado inside. We think it's a perfect option for those who want to enjoy the taste even being on a diet. Try this one tonight and you won't regret!
P.S. It is super easy and quickly to cook ;)
- 150g canned tuna
- 1/4 cup carrots, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1 Tbsp red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise (or greek yogurt)
- 1tsp red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bread, toasted
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1/2 medium avocado, chopped
- In a bowl mix tuna, carrots, celery, onion, mayo (or Yoghurt), vinegar, tomatoes, avocado and salt and pepper.
- On a toasted bread spread your mixture and serve immediately.