Grocemania Free Delivery Rules
These are the terms and conditions ("Rules") that apply to the Grocemania Free Delivery Offer. By claiming the Offer, each Claimant agrees to these Rules and confirms they have read and understood the Grocemania Privacy Notice at Grocemania website (https://grocemania.co.uk/pages/privacy-policy)
Promoter: Grocemania Ltd (trading as Grocemania), a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with registered company number: 09992207. and registered office address at “Kemp House 160 City Road, London, England, EC1V 2NX”.
- Offer period: This offer begins on the 23rd November 2020 and ends 13th December 2020 (the "Offer Period"). Please note: the offer is capped at 300 deliveries only and will be withdrawn as soon as 300 eligible purchases were made.
- Eligibility: To participate in the Offer, Claimants must:
- be a legal resident of England and at least 18 years old
- have internet access; and
- be in the delivery zone of a Partner Store.
- To claim the Offer, Claimants must:
- Visit Grocemania website available on www.grocemania.uk or download and use the Grocemania app and place a Qualifying Order that contains any of PepsiCo products.
- A "Qualifying Order" means a paid-for and delivered Grocemania order placed with any of the stores represented on Grocemania Platform.
- Offer: Free delivery for orders including any Walkers, Doritos or PepsiCo products.
- Liability: Grocemania will not be liable for: (i) any loss that is not caused by Grocemania (or any person acting on Grocemania's behalf); (ii) any loss caused by any event or circumstance beyond Grocemania's reasonable control; (iii) any loss of profits or revenue, loss of anticipated savings or loss of goodwill; or (iv) any unavailability of the Grocemania website or app. However, nothing in these Rules limits or excludes any person's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or for any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude liability. In particular, consumers have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described and services which are not performed with reasonable care and skill and these legal rights are in addition to and are not affected in any way by anything contained in these Rules. Further advice about consumer rights is available from any local Citizens' Advice Bureau (https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/) or local Trading Standards office (https://www.gov.uk/find-local-trading-standards-office).
- Interference with the Offer: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Offer is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and in these circumstances Grocemania reserves all its rights and remedies.
- Cancellation and variation: Grocemania reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the Offer and/or these Rules if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside Grocemania's reasonable control. Instances where Grocemania may revoke this offer include terrorist attacks, Government Lockdowns or other covid-19 related restrictions, Natural Incidents, Immediate Safety, Weather (Heavy Snow, Hurricane, Storms, Light Snow, Ice), Protests and Strikes, Evacuations (Restaurants, Shopping Centres, etc.).
- Disqualification: Without limiting the options available to Grocemania, Grocemania reserves the right at any time to disqualify claims or Claimants that Grocemania regards as being in breach of these Rules, any applicable laws, any terms and conditions referred to in these Rules or the spirit of the Offer.
- Accessing these Rules: Any website on which these Rules are posted is only intended to be accessed from the United Kingdom and where permitted by law. Grocemania makes no representation that materials relating to this Offer are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.
- Severance and waiver: If any part of these Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Rules will not be affected. Grocemania's failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Disputes: Subject to Rule 13, if there is a dispute about the Offer or these Rules, Grocemania's decisions are final. If there is a dispute between these Rules and any other document referred to in these Rules, these Rules take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
- Law and jurisdiction: The Offer and these Rules are governed by English law, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, except that residents of Scotland may also bring proceedings in the Scottish courts.
- Personal data: Claimants acknowledge that any personal data of Claimants processed in connection with this Offer will be processed in accordance with the Grocemania Privacy Notice at ….link...... In particular:
- Grocemania is the controller in respect of Claimants' personal data obtained in connection with the Offer.
- Grocemania will process, and permit the processing of, Claimants' personal data for the purposes described in these Rules and Grocemania's Privacy Notice, which purposes include the administration of the Offer.
- It is necessary for Grocemania to use Claimants' personal data to perform its obligations to Claimants in relation to the administration of the Offer or it is in Grocemania's legitimate interest to use Claimants' personal data in the ways described in these Rules in order to ensure the proper administration of the Offer.
- Grocemania may share Claimants' personal data with certain Grocemania vendors in order to assist with the administration of the Offer.
- Grocemania will retain Claimants' personal data for as long as it is required for the purposes described in these Rules and Grocemania's Privacy Notice.
Contact: Enquiries about this Offer can be sent to Grocemania at: email@example.com