Super delicious and fragranced dish will make you dive into the Greek atmosphere, full of sun and joy. Shrimps, feta cheese, olives and loads of spices result in this super tasty meal that will introduce you a whole new world of gastronomy.
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 wholeShallots, Diced
- 4 clovesGarlic, Minced
- ⅓ cupsWhite Wine
- 400g Canned Diced Tomatoes
- 2 tsp Tomato Paste
- 1 tsp Oregano, Minced
- 1 wholeLemon, Zest and Juice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 350g Shrimps, Peeled And Deveined
- ⅓ cups Olives, Halved
- 150g, Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- ¾ cups Bread Crumbs
- 3 Tbsp Parsley (minced)
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a cast iron pan over the medium heat. Add the shallots and cook for about 5 minutes, until it softened. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute more.
- Pour the wine and bring to the boil, constantly stirring. Cook for about 3 minutes, until the wine is half evaporated.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, lemon zest, salt and pepper into the pan. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from the heat and put the shrimps over the mixture in the pan. Sprinkle the olives and feta over it.
- Mix the bread crumbs with 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a separate bowl, then sprinkle over the pan mixture as well.
- Place the pan into the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, squeeze the lemon juice on top and sprinkle some parsley. Ready to serve.