By visiting and/or ordering services on this Website, you agree and where required you consent to the collection, use, and transfer of your information as set out in this policy.
1. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- When you visit the Website or make an order through the Grocemania website, you may be asked to provide information about yourself including your name, contact details, and payment information such as credit or debit card information. We may also collect information about your usage of the Website and information about you from the messages you post to the Website and the e-mails or letters you send to us.
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or our services.
- Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may use your information to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you including services that may be the subject of direct marketing and we may contact you to do so by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS, etc.) as well as by e-mail.
- Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may also share information with third parties (including those in the food, drink, leisure, marketing, and advertising sectors) to use your information to let you know about goods and services which may be of interest to you (by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS, etc.) and/or e-mail) and to help us analyze the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and services to you.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way or change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out below and/or amending your profile accordingly.
- Please note that by submitting comments and feedback regarding the Website and the services, you consent to us to use such comments and feedback on the Website and in any marketing or advertising materials. We will only identify you for this purpose by your first name and the city in which you reside.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- The information you provide to us will be transferred to and stored on Shopify servers.
- Third parties process information such as credit card payments and provide support services related to payments for us.
- We will also notify a driver (who accepted your order only) with your name, address, and phone number to contact you upon arrival. The information will be visible to the driver only at the time of delivery and 'trashed' once the order was complete.
- If you have consented we may allow carefully selected third parties, including marketing and advertising companies, our affiliates, and associates, to contact you occasionally about services that may be of interest to you. They may contact you by telephone, SMS as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out below and/or by amending your profile accordingly.
- If our business enters into a joint venture with, purchases, or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed or transferred to the target company, our new business partners or owners, or their advisors.
- We may use the information that you provide to us if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal obligation; or to enforce our Website Terms and any other agreement; or to protect the rights of Grocemania, Partner Stores or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and other organizations for fraud protection and prevention.
4. SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
- We take steps to protect your information from unauthorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage. We will keep your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
- Where you have chosen a password that allows you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- We promise to notify you (our customer) and all other users of any security breach that affected their personal data within 72 hours of our awareness of such breach
5. ACCESSING AND UPDATING
You have the right to see the information we hold about you ("Access Request") and to ask us to make any changes to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us using the contact details set out below. If you make an Access-Request, we reserve the right to charge a fee of five pounds (£5.00) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
All comments, queries, and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to "Kemp House 160, City Road London, EC1V 2NX"; or call on tel +44 7549 641 470.
All non-urgent queries can be processed at email@example.com