Hot sun makes us incredibly thirsty. What can be better than a glass of cold, fresh, fruity, mouthwatering iced tea? Only raspberry lemon iced tea, made with the best summer fruits and freshly brewed tea.
- 2 cups fresh raspberries (plus some extra to garnish)
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cups water
Lemon Ice Tea:
- Juice of 4 lemons
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp tea leaf (or 1 teabag)
First make the syrup:
- Mix all ingredients for your syrup in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Once it boiled, lower the heat and simmer until the berries are softened (about 10 minutes).
- Let it cool and strain the syrup to a jar.
Then make the lemon tea:
- Pour 2 cups of water into a deep pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add tea to the pan, cover it and stop the heat. Brew for about 5 minutes.
- Once done, strain it to the raspberry syrup using a sieve.
- Then add the lemon juice and stir well.
- Refrigerate until it’s cooled completely.
- Serve with some ice cubes, a slice of lemon and some fresh raspberries.