Stew is one of the favourite UK’s family comfort food. This mouthwatering dish will definitely warm your cozy winter evenings.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound baby carrots
- 4 potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper (optional)
- Put the chopped onion, chicken breast meat, carrots and potatoes into a large pot.
- Add salt and turmeric.
- Dissolve the tomato paste in water and add into the pot.
- Add garlic powder and ground black pepper to season.
- Cook for 1-1,5 hours on medium heat and serve.