Buffalo wings is a cuisine of the United States commonly served in bars and restaurants. This is a classical dish, traditionally made of Chicken wings covered in hot sauce. This recipe is a healthier option of famous appetiser, baked instead of roasted.
- 12 whole chicken wings
- 3 ounces unsalted butter
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Place the steamer basket with 1-inch of water on the bottom into a saucepan, put the high heat on and bring to a boil.
- Remove the tips of the wings and separate them at the joints.
- Place wings into the steamer basket, cover, reduce the heat to medium and steam for 10 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the basket and pat dry. Place wings in the refrigerator and leave for 1 hour.
- Prepare baking tray with the parchment paper and put wings on it.
- Roast wings in the preheat oven on 220 degrees C for 20 minutes until the meat is cooked and the skin is golden brown.
- While the chicken is roasting, melt the butter in a small bowl with the garlic. Add hot sauce and salt and stir.
- Combine wings with the sauce and mix together.
- Blend yoghurt, mayonnaise and ranch dressing mix.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.