This recipe will definitely become your best friend for the hot summer days. A blend of fruits, mixed with refreshing fizzy water will make kids fall in love with this drink; but adding a little bit of your favorite alcohol will bring a different shade into your evening. Anyway, this lemonade will satisfy every member of a family.
- 2 C water
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 5 lemons (juice of it)
- 1 C cherries (washed, halved, pitted)
- Sparkling water
- Fresh mint
- Oranges for garnish
- Pour water and honey into a small saucepan and cook over the medium heat, until honey is dissolved, then set aside.
- Blend cherries, using the food processor, then drain the cherry juice through the strainer into a bowl with your freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Add your honey water to the juice mixture and stir well.
- Mix it with sparkling water, garnish with orange and lemon slices and serve. You can also add alcohol if preferred.