It's becoming colder outside, so now is a perfect time to heat our lives up with some delicious food. Today's dish comes from the Chinese cuisine and has very decent taste; all the hot food lovers should like this dish, as it is quite spicy. Simple in cooking and tastes great - this is how we like it!
- 1 cup ground beef
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- 2 green onion, finely chopped
- 1-inch root ginger, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 6 to 8 fresh long green chili peppers, cut into small circles(depending on how spicy you want it to be)
- 2 fresh red chili peppers, cut into small circles
- 1/2 middle size red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt or as needed
- 1 Tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp black vinegar
- Freshly steamed rice for serving
- Mix ground beef with the marinating ingredients well in a large bowl. Set aside to rest for around 15 minutes.
- Prepare all the other side ingredients during this process.
- Heat up around 2 tablespoons of cooking oil in a deep pan or wok; add ground beef to fry until the peak color disappears. And break them into smaller particles during the process. Transfer out and leave the oil.
- Add garlic, red onion to fry until fragrance. And add red peppers and green peppers to fry for around 1 or 2 minutes.
- Return fried ground beef again. Add soy sauce, salt and black vinegar. Fry for around 1 or 2 minutes.
- To serve, pour the ground chili beef on your freshly steamed rice.Serve hot.