A delicious salad bursting with the flavour! It is light, sweet, spicy and salty at the same time, so the real food lovers will definitely enjoy it while hot summer days. Use it as a starter, side or a healthy snack option, good anytime.
- 6 oranges
- 6 C watercress
- 1 bunch radishes
- 1 sweet onion, finely minced
- 1,5 C walnut halves, lightly toasted
- Black pepper
- 2 Tbsp shallot, finely minced
- 2 Tbsp orange zest
- 1/4 C fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 C sherry vinegar or other wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 C olive oil
- Peel the oranges and slice them into wedges or rounds. Put into a bowl and set aside.
- Mix watercress, radish, minced onion, and walnuts with the oranges.
- Combine the shallot, zest, orange juice, honey, vinegar, and salt in a small bowl. Mix well and whisk in the olive oil.
Before serving simply drizzle the salad with the vinegar and enjoy!