2 tbsp of instant coffee powder
2 tbsp white sugar
2 tbsp hot water
1 to 1.5 cups flour (adjust batter consistency to your liking)
1/2 cup yoghurt
3 to 5 tbsp milk (adjust batter consistency to your liking)
1/2 tsp baking powder
Mix wet ingredients in one bowl
Mix dry ingredients in another bowl
Combine wet and dry ingredients
Put mixture into a piping bag (use a ziplock if you don’t have one, snip off the corner)
Set your pan on low heat and add some butter
Squeeze batter onto pan in small circles
Cook each side for about 1 minute
Once they’re done, you can put them in a bowl, and add any topping you like. (i.e butter, syrup, or even drown the pancake in milk)
Use a plastic squeeze bottle (normally used for ketchup or mustard) to easily pipe the pancake batter onto your pan to your desired size
Add more flour if the batter is too thin
Add more milk if the batter is too thick
3. Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookie
No flour? No problem! This Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe amassed over 6 Million likes on TikTok - and that should be enough reason for you to try it. It’s quick and easy to do and you probably have all five ingredients in your pantry already!
- 1 cup of peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Half a cup of chocolate chips
- Mix all the ingredients together, and then divide into 12 equal balls.
- Bake on a greased or lined baking tray at 180C/350F/gas 4 for 8-10 minutes.
4. Oreo Cake In a Mug
You might question if this one actually works, but trust us, the Oreos will actually rise to a cake-like consistency. Not exactly the healthiest option, but you now have a quick 2-minute recipe for a new midnight snack!
A chocolatey dessert that uses only 2 ingredients and cooks in less than two minutes.
- 4 Oreo cookies
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Crush 4 Oreos (or more if you want more cake!) in a bowl or blender until you have an ultra-fine consistency. If you want to make your mug cake fluffier, add 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of milk and mix well. Place in the microwave for about 90 seconds, and that's it! Sprinkle with your favorite toppings if desired. Enjoy!
- Mash your Oreos until they’re almost as fine as dust so your cake comes out nice and smooth
- Add 1/4 teaspoon baking powder to make your mug cake fluffier
- Want to fancy up your Oreo Mug Cake? Transfer it to a bowl and top with fruit and nuts
- Use less milk for a thicker consistency or more for a creamier consistency
5. Mac-N-Cheese In a Mug
Another in-a-mug recipe! If you're too lazy to prep and cook a meal or simply want something quick to appease your hunger, you will want to try this mac and cheese in a mug recipe!
- ½ cup elbow macaroni (50 g)
- ½ cup water (120 ml)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese (25 g)
- fresh chive, to garnish, optional
- Mix the macaroni, water, and salt in a microwaveable mug.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes, then stir.
- Add the milk, cheese, salt, and pepper, then stir.
- Microwave for another 30 seconds, stir and garnish with a sprinkle of chives.
Visit our online grocery stores at www.grocemania.co.uk to order the ingredients you need!