Classic Rib-Eye Steak
Attention, Meat Lovers! The following recipe can cause a significant mouth-watering effect. Please have a look on how to cook perfect, fragranced, tender rib-eye steak that will melt in your mouth. P.S. Keep in mind, the cooking process is very smoky! Ingredients: Rib eye steaks Kosher salt Freshly ground pepper...
P.S. Keep in mind, the cooking process is very smoky!
- Rib eye steaks
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 thyme sprigs
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 rosemary sprig
- Season your steaks with slat and pepper. Let it rest at a room temperature for around half an hour.
- Heat the olive oil in cast-iron pan until it starts sparkling. Put the steaks into the pan and cook over high heat until they are crusty on one side, around 5 minutes.
- Turn the steaks around and add butter, thyme, garlic and rosemary. Cook on a high heat, drizzling the meat with melted butter with herbs for around 5-7 minutes, until the steaks are medium-rare.
- Transfer the steaks into a cutting board and let it rest.
- Ready to serve with grilled vegetables or chips.