Delicious Summer Salad Recipe
Summer is the best time to find super fresh ingredients that work perfectly in a salad! This Summer Salad Recipe is full of delicious fresh ingredients and will be a perfect lunch entree, or a simple option to bring to all the summer picnics and BBQs!
- 3 Romain hearts chopped
- 1 cup roasted walnuts see note
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 10 small radishes washed, trimmed, and sliced thin
- 60g goat cheese crumbled
Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice see note
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (or just a pinch)
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey, optional
- Toss all of the salad ingredients.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, sugar, salt, and mustard until the sugar is completely dissolved. Taste and add more lemon until it has enough of a lemon flavor for you. Add more honey if it becomes overwhelmingly acidic.
- Stir poppy seeds into the dressing.
- Congrats! Your delicious summer salad is ready to serve!